2011年6月8日星期三

Silent Sunset

Thirty years ago, my father was infirm. Fortune-teller said: fifty is the father of the "Doomsday." Father first shocked, then puzzled, and finally nodded recognition. Father do not understand genetics, but I believe the life of the younger generation is associated with the grandparents. Father knows his own father and his father's father, failed to live over fifty.

After a brief fear and sorrow, the father gradually ed hardy short sleeve blackwhitepink a01019 calmed down and become calm, generosity and warmth.

A sunny afternoon, my father asked people to use scooters sent a dozen long thick bamboo root. It turned out that my father made a decision, he wanted to "walk" before each purchase a set of bamboo for the device. Said the father married each including the eldest sister and two brothers have been the separation, do devices including bamboo baskets, bamboo baskets, dustpan, bamboo screen, bamboo baskets, mats, etc. more than ten species.

His father's craft is well known, especially known for exquisite workmanship. The more refined. Bamboo each device was finished, the father must be put away, and stepped back looked a long time.

Done all of the bamboo device, his father sent cheap hair straighteners to each person to go. Before leaving, leaving word: carefully point of use, since there is no opportunity to help you do. Younger who can not find a suitable answer moment.

Like like an appointment the next day just after dinner, my sister, brother and two pairs of Gesao have mentioned some sugar, canned things look like his father. Sitting in the packed hall. All the words you made me some homemade pull his father a look of faint smile, while his mother while happy tears.

These days I am a teenager, and three younger brothers and sisters below.

Unexpected but pleasant, my father safely over fifty, and the body was strong up day. Blink of an eye over the past ten years, my father is nearly seventy years of age, but in addition to bronchitis, few other problems emerge.

For the second year of my marriage, my father once again balenciaga handbags to buy more bamboo. Father, mother, said: ancestors did not have fifty, I am almost seventy, and maybe one day you really want to "walk" out. Body bone while still tough, and then a set of strips to help each home device, a little something on me. Remarks, letting his mother sadly tears. This time, his father's life more than doubled. I have been married, and three younger siblings, only I read out of the "agricultural gates", no access to things like baskets dustpan. My father made up two mats.

Two years ago, big sister and brother have died. Elderly childless, a heavy blow to his father. Father overnight completely senile. His father never did a large share of bamboo physical device, but still do sometimes give their children small pieces of points. Will make frequent trips to walk around, see those big bamboo device is broken. Bamboo and found it to bring home repair tools. I have a few bad mats, the father is determined to arrive from the countryside, the county seat for my repair. Mother advised him: more than a hundred miles, the fare asked people to make enough of. My father said, that account can not be counted.

Today, eighty years old father. Eighty-year-old father, has never been as responsible for their children, care of the class of the confession, but his father's life, all the time responsible, not devoted love for their children, even in the Society for the Society for the old age, will be made in taking into account their own permanent parting, they remain as quiet sunset sky, in silence, their children are betting the look of love.

没有评论:

发表评论