2011年6月8日星期三

I like natural beauty

I like the beauty of nature, I like nature of the rhyme. I like the endless, boundless grassland fields are green and torn, like remote deserted, long in the Gobi desert sand, towering like turbid waves, blue waves of the rivers and lakes, like the towering trees, lush deep forests ... ... no real physical , As long as the beautiful picture, it will make me obsessed fascinated.

I also like a clear spring, a stream ugg boots bailey button 5803 grey of water, a pile of rocks, a hanging waterfalls, and even a dead tree, a deciduous ... ... no more spectacular, Duoqi Li, just more natural, more real, I will stop wandering.

I like Tao Qian "Picking Ju Dong, leisurely to see the mountain, "the tranquil and comfortable; like Wang Wei, "Bamboos, clear mountains high, "the bright and quiet; like zhao "Tori wine evening, a subtle fragrance surplus sleeve "The leisurely; like Lin Bu, " Shu Mei crosswise water clean and shallow, subtle fragrance floating on the evening, "the demure and elegant; like Ma Zhiyuan" Kuteng trees faint crows, bridges people, "This is a desolate cold at ... ... Poetry and pieces, the natural interest in poetry and painting, I read what I aspire to.

I like winter to spring, the North deserved leisurely geese ugg argyle knit 5879
flying overhead; like to see rain after Lvfeihongshou or Fallen flowers Montreal and poetic. Early in the morning, like watching a brilliant glow, watch the clouds steaming Xia Wei; the evening, enjoy watching the sunset, watching the sky falling clouds; snow, they like to see snow filled the air, light and agile; thunderstorm, like to listen to the thunder rumbling, watching Flash thunder; climbers, like to listen again and pines, to see wind-swept pastures; view of the sea, they like to listen to sound of waves, watching seagulls elegant, ebb and flow ... ...

I also like a makeup, not applied Prostitute, pull hair loose, as long as the handsome and elegant temperament; also like a room, although messy, is not Huamei Fu Li, as long as light with books Jingya; have a situation like this, quiet sea, each other Spend, no sweet talk, My Sweetie, as long as the sound connected, mind connected.

I love all the natural interest and appreciate all the beauty of nature, without gloss, without polish, nature and the beauty of heaven!

没有评论:

发表评论