2011年6月8日星期三

Now I think of Lao She

Yesterday, one day, looked too much hermes birbin bags 25cm about Qu Yuan's text, I felt a bit tired! Now I think of Lao She. The thought of by the Qu Yuan She, I think you might not felt surprised, because one of the common, the so-called paper or two people should know it. I refined this holiday, for it is often the only 知其一不知其二. Here to talk about a deep impression in my mind the one: suicide! With an exclamation point, that I first fear of such acts, then is my implementation of such acts of courage of admiration.

I know the Lao She first talk about it. I wrote manufacture your allurement balance the text is not like turning it pile, or from memory to start the search. Lao She first met the textbook should be the result of excerpts from some of his articles. There is an "in the hot sun and heavy rain" is "Rickshaw," the excerpt from the text or can see the skill of Lao She, of course, like any ideology. I am a little culture, who was more of a naughty child, so do not understand. To my mind was the only is: Lao She is a writer, a scholar. Another article is self-examination I attended the "University of the language," read the textbooks, is a novel, the name "Lethal Gun." Earlier I like Jin Yong's martial arts novels, and read several. But Lao She saw this short novel, completely changed my point of view, I think Kim Lao She Cipian less than those long giant system. I am not a scholar, the lower the higher one, so good to the text of debate. At this point, that Lao She write novels. The earliest entry in the martial arts textbook, and I think it should be Cipian, rather than later ones, hey, Mr. King is also right in this column.

Because of little culture, I sometimes mac cosmetics like a dead end. I think people will write the text of the martial arts will be some martial arts, kung fu, but Kim was let me down. So I see Lao She's "Lethal Gun" I felt a little hope, because of that between the lines is filled with traces of experts (Note: I hi effort, without perseverance, not excel, but like to read more about the martial arts of the text) I assume he will martial arts. The investigation has revealed, Lao She really skill! Lao She is a warrior!

没有评论:

发表评论