2011年6月8日星期三

My grandfather, grandmother

When my grandfather died in 1989 aged 79, has been twenty years; grandmother is 98 floods that year to go, if still alive, then, almost 96 years old.

65 years I was born in Yueyang downstairs, parents too busy, no time to take care of me, I had eight months old when my grandfather took me to the countryside, Grandmother.

My mother was the only girl my grandpa, so I became a grandfather to a matter of course, grandma's baby, the four made a special aunt took me a milk called "Yue ah treasure."

Maternal grandparents Xinshao County ugg classic argyle knit 5879
in Hunan Province, from the ancient city of Phoenix is ​​not more than two hundred years, the landscape that is not really what a special place, mountain cedar, bamboo, mostly, in the field for many years is the growth of oilseed rape crops than rice. Hill bend, there is a bridge, the bridge has a hole in the cave by rail, as to where the railway leading to, not know. Local people call it big, "Liu Xiashan bridge."

In that, I have lived to old, to school age.

Grandfather, brother of seven brothers, except one sister and one younger sister marrying that town, the large group of brothers and sisters live in a village, the village are surnamed Liu Azeri 99.9%.


Brothers and sisters, my grandfather ranked second child, a radius of ten folks affectionately call him "two old groom miles." "Miles" of the pronunciation dragged the old long, reveals a kind. High seniority grandfather, popular, followed him out, never passed through his hands empty, only a few steps away road to the village folks were let into the house, install smoke again, but also pots and pans in the snacks, but also rushed to us two glasses of wine, rich people still thin cut on a small dish cooked liver, scrambled a pumpkin seed, then do not talk for half an hour to handle, he just let up, clinical out the door to my aunt still insist on pocket where to go into a lot of groundnuts and sugar cubes.

Most pumpkin seeds pumpkin seed, watermelon seed are two kinds of sunflower seeds seldom seen, probably because the South rainy season is not conducive to the growth of large sunflower. Of course, the cat ears or something like cookies, Grandma gave me clothes, always pour from some biscuits in my pocket residue, the Dousou clean, you can feed the chickens.

Because it is the occasional visitors to the city, usually to eat, I ate a school meal, someone with good food, always calling on my grandfather, while also stealing on me. This meal, usually at night before, the family man flashlight, clip the pipe down bar over, notice to my grandmother the next day an hour before dinner, and sent the boys home, the "father" to say hello . The amount of alcohol in the village my grandfather was out of the name, said he was young, white wine was drunk samgun. That the low degree of local liquor, are their own sweet potatoes or new Bottom fight brewing rice, collectively referred to as the "new Shao Daqu."


Grandfather is a gold mine in the back of the Pingjiang off, odd pieces a month pension, is the CD that village a few small, fixed-wage workers to have big brother, the family and ultimately, meat or fish naturally.

Meals are usually out my grandmother, but it is generally horizontal cooking. Steamed rice, use a large wok dark, scouring the meters, hanging in chains on a fixed cooking, boiling, put the soup into a Cuci directly 濞 bowl, put a spoon of brown sugar, Liang Liang to let me drink.

Chinese New Year, my grandfather personally on the stove, chickens, ducks, fish, meat, everything done has dth flavored, and he cooking orderly, others are not lend a hand to. Dinner, the twelfth lunar month during the day has already begun-nine, he was a man not only busy, busy few aunt pick vegetables, vegetables, my grandfather's life has been to dry to midnight, my grandmother rare, the total time to time to go to pot Group folder for me to eat meat, in fact, where she knew my grandfather long ago I tasted fresh, and count grandmother folder should be eating double, hehe.

The countryside to eat dinner, eat the sooner the better fashion, and some others, on the 30th early in the morning, four o'clock start put whip. My grandpa's dinner, basically set at six in the morning, half past five, cousins ​​already of the twenty-meter long whip big hung, spread the word door in the main room, the task of shooting every year to Sanjiu Second kid at home, because he will bear witness to a number of small, extraordinary courage.

没有评论:

发表评论